Saturday, August 14, 2010

Doors!

*** Dreamt August 12-13 AND 13-14, 2010 ***

I was in my bedroom and I could hear the play "Noises Off!" being performed out in the hall. My bedroom door was repeatedly being opened and closed (there's lots of door opening and closing during the play) when suddenly there was silence. I knew it wasn't my turn to go out yet, but I also knew that everybody thought it was. I was very frustrated, because I didn't want to go out early, but I couldn't let the silence go on, so to get things moving along I went out through the door, then turned right around and slammed it again.

I continued to listen to the play go on and hear my bedroom door opening and closing until I woke up.

*** ***

This dream happened two days in a row, starting the night of our preview performance of "Noises Off" and then again on opening night. It was kindof stressful.

No comments: