Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ted Danson was here...!

*** Dreamt Aug 21-22, 2010 ***

All I can remember from this dream is that Ted Danson was in it...

UPDATE:

I remembered more from this dream! I don't remember how Ted Danson fits into this part of the dream (I think it must have been a separate part of the dream or possible a completely separate dream altogether from the same night).

I had just arrived at a KISS concert. I was there with a bunch of my friends from my hometown. The concert was being held in a weird venue...it wasn't so much of an auditorium or concert hall or anything as it was a park that had a sunken-in area. At the bottom of that sunken-in area was a stage, so people would just sit on the sides of this big dip in the middle of the park on seats that were somehow attached-to the grass (they weren't folding chairs...it was more like the plasic seats you'd find in a sports arena, but these were just sitting on the grass).

Our seats were on the front row, at the far right side of the stage. I had to leave for some reason and when I came back the concert was just beginning. I could hear the music, but I couldn't actually see the band. In fact, as far as I could see, no one was even on stage...

Then I woke up.

*** ***

No comments: