Sunday, September 12, 2010

Biking & The Spa

*** Dreamt Sept 11-12, 2010 ***

I was at some sort of Spa where everybody was SUPER snotty. It was one of these super-ritzy all-inclusive places where you'd stay for an extended period of times (at least days) and in addition to massages & mud baths & those type of spa-activities, they made you exercise and they managed your meals and stuff.

A big group of people and I were going to a lower level to sit in a sauna or something, and the people up ahead of me were saying super obnoxious, irritating stuff (I don't remember what they were saying specifically, I just remember being super bugged). So I decided I needed to get out of there and get a pizza.

The next thing I knew I was on my bicycle, riding in the neighborhoods surrounding the Clearfield Amphitheatre. I knew I didn't have much time before they noticed I was missing at the spa so I was trying to hurry back. I came around a big curvy hill and there was another guy on a very small bicycle. As I went to pass him he somehow hooked his arm around my front tire and WOULD NOT let me pass. I was sortof trying to kick him off, when he finally let go and turned into a driveway at his house.

I stopped for a minute and looked back, and then thought, "whatever, he's not worth getting into something with." So I started to pedal away when he shouted something to the effect of, "What, aren't you man enough to face me?" I stopped again and looked back, shocked. He wasn't looking at me, but I knew he was talking to me. He was raveling up a hose in his yard and kept goading me with more remarks like that. I noticed that he had two good-sized dogs in his yard, and I was pretty sure that's what'd given him the courage to shout at me. I didn't know what to do...I was torn between just leaving and going over there to yell back, but face the potentially dangerous dogs.

About then I woke up.

*** ***

4 comments:

Clinto Beans said...

I would be weary of a driveway that could ravel up a hose. I hope you walked away.

This is Clint.

Nice dreaming.

Jinx said...

Thanks for reading Clint. I can see how such a driveway would make you feel bored or exhausted. ALSO, I should probably be wary of such a driveway. ;)

Brandon and Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandon and Stephanie said...

Sure wish I had the coolest dreams like that... or that I could recount them that way. Being pregnant, I only seem to have nightmares, of which I have no desire to reminisce.

We would love to see you again soon!
-Steph (and family!)