Tuesday, November 2, 2010

World of Warcraft Trunk

*** Dreamt Nov 1-2, 2010 ***

I was at the childhood home of my friend Core-Y, and when I looked East up the road I saw a small blue pick-up truck heading in our direction.

When it got closer I saw that the truck was completely decorated with "World of Warcraft" paraphanelia. This included a banner on the side of the truck, streamers, and boxes of the Collector's Editions of the various expansion packs that have come out for the game.

At about this point I realized that the truck wasn't "driving" at all...it was sort of jumping down the road. Not understanding how this was possible I bend down so I could see under the truck, and there was my brother Nick, dressed from head to toe like a Dwarf, carrying the World of Warcraft truck on his back, jumping down the road.

I hollared to him, "Nick! What are you doing?!" As a reply I heard a sort of crazy laugh come from under the truck and he continued jumping down the road.

As I turned away I said, "Man, he must REALLY want to play that game."

Then I woke up.

*** ***

No comments: