Monday, September 6, 2010

Mitch...err...Marty!

*** Dreamt Sept 5-6, 2010 ***

I was with my friends Chad and Mitch and the 3 of us were riding our bicycles through some neighborhoods. When we got to wherever we were going we went inside and found ourselves in a big rec-room with lots of tables set up and lots of doors around leading to side rooms. The place was filled with some pretty shady-looking guys. I was pretty sure that this might be a gang club or something. Then I remembered that we were there for part of Chad's community service that he had to do, and that this place was some sort of correctional facility.

While we were there Chad decided he should get a tattoo. I tried to tell him it was a bad idea, but he'd gone off into a side room to get his tattoo before I could stop him.

Mitch and I decided that we needed to find Chad and get out of there, so we found him and told him we needed to take off, when suddenly Mitch was gone. Chad and I started looking all over for him, but suddenly it wasn't Mitch we were looking for, it was "Marty". I have no idea who this "Marty" is, but in my dream we needed to find him.

The facility didn't seem very big when we were coming in, but now that we were leaving it was gigantic. We decided figured if we headed for the door that we were bound to find Marty somewhere along the way. We asked people as we went through the various rooms on our way out, and everybody kept pointing in the direction of the exit.

When we finally got to the exit there we found Marty along with his wife and two kids. His wife was wearing a police uniform and looked EXACTLY like Marty except with long hair. Also his two kids looked EXACTLY like small versions of Marty.

We left the place and it was me, Chad, and Mitch again. They were on bicycles and I was walking. We'd made it about half way home when I realized something was wrong and asked, "Wait a minute...didn't I have a bike earlier??"

Chad replied, "Aw shi---!!"

The three of us turned around and started heading back so I could get my bike, and then I woke up.

***

No comments: