Saturday, September 4, 2010

Vampire Sea Food

*** Dreamt Sept 3-4, 2010 ***

This dream starred Milla Jovovich playing the character "Alice" from the Resident Evil films. The only difference was in that in this dream she was also a vampire. Somehow a group of people who wanted to kill her trapped her underwater in the ocean. She was in the remains of a sunken ship and in addition to the people on the surface trying to kill her by shining sunshine (I don't know how!!) into the water at her, there was a huge school of eel-sharks circling the sunken ship.

She was able to stay underwater without breathing by periodically taking a bite out of a passing eel-shark, but she had to be careful, because if she got too close they would try to bite her.

She somehow made it out of the ocean and was walking down the street when a group of creepy zombie kids came after her. They'd been sent by the same people who tried to kill her in the ocean. She somehow had the ability, however, to turn them to be on her side, so suddenly instead of coming after her, they were now walking with her.

Then I woke up.

*** ***

This was a rather cinematic dream, which I can only assume was created in response to the number of commercials I've seen lately for "Resident Evil Afterlife" and "Piranha 3D".

It was kindof odd that I wasn't in the dream at all. At one point when she was taking bites out of passing eel-sharks I saw a Point-of-View shot through her eyes, but never was I a participant in the dream.

1 comment:

the chelak said...

sounds more like axe cop to me