Thursday, November 6, 2008

Psychic Dream II

I am not even making this up!!

*** Dreamt Nov 5-6, 2008 ***

I don't really remember much of my dream last night, except that at one point in my dream, I was being introduced to several people. We were standing at the edge of a field kinda out in the farmy-area of West Point (of which there's, sadly, less and less these days) and there were several people there whom I didn't know. Somebody was introducing us all to each other and the last person introduced to me was Marnette Hansen.

Marnette Hansen and I met in Mrs. Flinders' 4th grade class about a thousand years ago when we were 9. She and I were chatter-boxes and frequently got into trouble for talking in class. Anyway, although we continued to go to the same schools until we graduated high school, after elementary school we hardly ever spoke...not 'cuz we hated each other or anything (I don't think), we just hung out with different people.

Anyway, in my dream I was pretty surprised to see her and we kinda caught up a little.

***

So today I check my facebook and find that last night a friend of mine sent me 5 or 6 friend recommendations, the last of whom on the list was Marnette Hansen!!! I'm dead serious!! Now I don't believe in psychics or anything crazy like that, but isn't that weird?!? This is something that happens to me often enough that I've gotta think there's something to it...who knows what kindof energy is out there that our brain has the potential to decode? The human brain I tell ya...amazing/weird stuff.

5 comments:

Beetle said...

Add her, stalk her, date her. it's the Facebook way.

Thaddeus said...

There must be more here than meets the eye. Sometimes God communicates with us through dreams. Perhaps Marnette has a message for you.

Kendra said...

WOAH! You are 1,009 years old!! And you were speechless when you found out my true age! My ability to create words is waning....

Just kidding - Um...it's like you are connecting into some kind of wavelength with your long lost friends. It's kinda cool. I think you should be careful not to fly over any large bodies of water, though, until this psychic thing passes. Remember Walt? He was special too.

DLErnstrom said...

I think that you subconsciously saw Marnette's name on the "News Feed" part of Facebook. The subconscious was working through memories and they manifested themselves through the dream.

Marnette joined Facebook on Oct 14, so it is likely that your friends had added her previous to you consciously noting she had joined.

Simple explanation.

How's SLC?

Jinx said...

Nope, you're wrong. I'm psychic. Sorry.

3M's a fun change. I'm still living in West Point and haven't really had time to even look for a place in SLC...we'll see what I end up finding.