Friday, November 16, 2007

So Sleepy!!


I'm not sure at what point, exactly, my life became a game of "Let's see how little sleep Jared can function at", but it's exhausting!! It's kinda funny (okay, mostly sad) that I've had past semesters where I had hardly any homework and could kinda just breeze through my classes, and then the semester when I switch to a full time job I get two of the most time-consuming classes I've ever had. Yeesh!!

Anyway, I don't have much time to post, 'cuz I need to go to my next class, but since it's almost been a month since my last post I figured I should say something to let those who don't see me on a semi-regular basis know I still am alive.

*sigh* well, time for class. I least I can sleep for 50 minutes in there before I have to get back to homework...maybe I'll have an interesting dream to post about!

7 comments:

Willie said...

Phew! I thought you were dead. Glad to hear that you aren't.

Kendra said...

My brother has an opinion about sleep, in the form of his motto on awakeness:

Consciousness is the annoying times between naps.

I think he came up with that when he was having a semester like yours. I'm so sorry it's rough...but just think, there are only 3 weeks left to the semester. YEAH!!!!

Glad to have to back in the blogging world. :)

Anonymous said...

Kendra, I really like that quote! Yes, I think it is true too. Welcome back Jared!

Jenette said...

Glad to know you're still around! Always a joy to hear from you.

Too bad I can't help you with your homework or job. Unfortunately if I did try to help, you would fail faster than it probably takes you to fall asleep. I sometimes feel bad for my homework free life. So, if there is anything I can do to help, let me know! Graduation is wonderful.

AG said...

YOu are ALIVE! So glad to know that you are somewhere fighting to stay awake just like me. I thought after graduation it would get better, but now that have 92 students each with a ten page paper--well I don't get much sleep either. FIGHT ENTROPY--and ending sentences with prepositions.

AG said...

Do you realize that there is no orginal soundtrack for "White Christmas"? I had to import a TV special soundtrack that kind of has the music, but not. grrr.

Elissamae said...

Jinx...I can totally empathize with you :)