Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Pumpkin Walk is upon us!

The Syracuse City pumpkin walk begins tonight and will continue through Saturday (the 27th). It's open from 7:00pm-10:00pm each night and is free of charge, although usually the city has some sort of cheap concessions (typically cookies & cocoa or something along those lines).

If anybody's interested in checking it out, it's located at Centennial Park, right behind the Syracuse City Office Building: 1800 S. 2000 West, Syracuse, Utah.

To get there, travel on I-15 until you get to pretty much any Syracuse, Clearfield, or West Point marked exit (I'd tell you exact exit numbers, but since they re-numbered the exits there not too long ago, I really don't know what they are), and head West until you reach 2000 West, then just turn whichever way you need to go to get to 1800 S. Yes, these are probably the most general directions ever, but since I'm not giving a specific exit to get take, it's kinda hard to be more specific. Sorry!!

If you need more specifics, gimmie a call or email me or something!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pumpkin walk was amazing! I really enjoyed it. The Cars setup was my favorite. The tipped over tractors were hilarious! Oh ya, and your pumpkins were pretty good too!

Thaddeus said...

Yeah, Jared. You're pumpkins were hilarious!

Kendra said...

I'm so glad that you told us about your pumpkin walk. I loved it! You and your friends are extremely talented.

I am finding the more I know you that you are a man of many passions. :)

Anonymous said...

Jared, are still alive this blog has been here for so long

Elissamae said...

Jared, the pumpkin walk was so good! I am glad we were able to come down and go through it with you! :)

Elissamae said...

ps...are you still alive?

AG said...

Jared...are you stuck in a parrallel universe or have you gone down a black hole? Tag you are it. See my blog for details.